Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Rainy Outside. Puzzle Inside.

You wouldn't be able to tell by the weather, but it is spring break. Last week, it was snowing and so far it's been rainy and gloomy. Cheyenne has the week off from school. I took yesterday off of work and I'll take another day off, later this week and spend time with the family. We don't have big plans, but we are thinking about going to Six Flags.

Yesterday, I got a new lens, it's a 40mm aka pancake lens. It's perfect for an everyday lens…something easy to throw in a purse and not have to carry around bulky equipment.

I took some pictures with it, yesterday while Trey and the girls were putting together a My Little Pony Puzzle. They are pretty obsessed with all things MLP.


I'm glad I have little subjects who don't mind the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment