Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Crazy Storm & A Little Work Trip

Thursday, while I was at work, Arlington got hit with a massive storm. The storm lasted for 30 minutes. After it was over, there was a lot of damage, power outages, street lights not working, and so much traffic. It took me 2 hours to get home.

The next day, campus was closed - due to the power still being out. I took Dakota to daycare and Chey went to school. I worked from home on small business stuff. I also had a chance to prep my gear for a wedding.

Saturday, Trey and I drove to Austin. I was so excited that he was able to go with me. His business, has kept him busy, but he made it a priority to join me on this weekend work trip. Saturday night we went out for dinner and then watched Gone Girl.

We actually stayed in Buda and then Sunday, I filmed a wedding at Chapel Dulcinea.

This is not the chapel I filmed at, I just like the way this chapel looks. I ran past it, Saturday morning before heading to the wedding. I managed to get 6 miles in.

Here's my groom and bride. Ahhh, they are so freakin' cute! I can't wait to edit their film! Check my business blog for more pictures from the wedding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment