Friday, September 26, 2014

Ballpark, Coffee Shop, a Breakfast Date & Sleep Walking


Trey scored four free tickets to the Rangers game. I would've joined him, but I had a wedding consultation, that I didn't want to cancel. Plus, after working a 10 hour shift, I just want to veg on the sofa, especially when I'm still getting over this cold…but Trey had a blast having a guys night out.

 I had a low key night. I met with a bride/potential client at a coffee shop, afterwards I picked up the girls from Rosa's, by the time we got home, it was time to get ready for bed.

Today, was bring your Dad to School and Eat Breakfast Day.

Dakota woke up at 9 pm wanting me to carry her. In case you are wondering that dress is her nightgown. She is so stubborn about what she wants to wear and to me some battles are not worth fighting. I let her sleep in her day clothes, if she wants. Right now, she only has a few outfits she wants to wear, this dress is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment