Saturday, August 23, 2014

Home Office Nook

For about 10 months, I've been contemplating getting a new computer. After a number of weddings who have booked this fall and photography bookings...I've decided it's time. I got some input from other wedding videographers who are using iMac's. They all said upgrade everything on the 27 inch and you will be satisfied with the performance. So, that's what I did.

Have you ever lost track of time on Pinterest? Well, do a search for "office closet." That's what I'm doing with my home office.

I've always been in love with small nooks. Trey uses our official office nook for work. The photo below is from several years ago.
We thought about moving Trey's office to the spare bedroom, but he has really gotten comfortable here, so that's where he's staying.

Soooo, this is my space. I was already using it for work, but now I'm really maximizing the real estate. Trey is going to extend the desktop surface, so it's a deeper work area. Y'all, I love it already!!!! It also doubles as a standing workstation. What do you think?

This is how I was using the space before...I love how I can close the door and tuck everything away, when I don't want to even think about editing. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment