Monday, July 28, 2014

Seven Hours of Running is kind of Crazy

I hope you had a good weekend. Mine was excellent. I edited a wedding ceremony, spent time with the family and went for a LONG run. It was really long (the run).
Sunday, I set out for a 20 miler. 3.5 hours later, I was done! The last time my weekly mileage was this high, was back in February! That's over 7 hours of running for one week. Whew!





Other than running, I've been occupied.….
This evening, I tried to be discreet while I hid behind a tree to record, as well as photograph a surprise marriage proposal. Jon (Chris's younger brother), proposed to his girlfriend. She said, yes!!!

30 minutes before, Jon and Shayla arrived at the Ft. Worth Water Gardens, I sent this message and image to Trey ----  I'm ready!!! There were a lot of women around the water gardens, with their hair covered. I was hoping I'd blend in and Shayla wouldn't recognize me. I guess it worked. She didn't notice my 3 cameras! She was too focused on Jon. Good. After he proposed, I took a handful of photos of them around the gardens. I'm so happy for them!

Chey and Dakota want to say hi! Okay, have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment