Friday, July 18, 2014

A Cool Opportunity For Me

So, I keep forgetting to blog the good news that I was going share with you (I think I briefly mentioned it a few weeks ago)….

I am now a freelance wedding cinematographer for Mulberry Lane Studio! I'll take wedding gigs from them as needed, if I'm not already booked. A few weeks ago we worked our first wedding together at YWCA, downtown Ft. Worth. We have another wedding coming up this fall at Ashton Gardens.
I'm pretty excited about teaming up with them. They are a photography business, but they are expanding their services to include wedding cinema….that's me! I'm so honored to be working with them. It's a wonderful opportunity for me.

Speaking of weddings, I guess word is getting out about my business. It's been a wonderful wedding year. Yesterday, I met with a bride (who was referred to me, by a previous client), a few hours later she booked me for her 2015 wedding near Tyler, Texas. Here's to the 2015 wedding season too!

I just wanted to share the good news with all of you! Thanks so much for your encouragement and supportive words. AND thanks for watching my videos! I put my heart into every wedding.

Here is the Mulberry Lane Studio site if you want to check it out.
http://www.mulberrylanestudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment