Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Weekends and Nights Have Been Consumed

During my spare time, I've been editing wedding footage. I have a few minor details to finish, but overall the bulk of the work is done. Last night, I completed the highlight video. I'll post the video later - once the bride signs off on it.

Awwww, I love weddings. I have 3 coming up in June. I don't do any advertising, so it's always fun to hear how brides hear about my business. I'm thankful for word of mouth from local photographers and other videographers. I'm extremely grateful that others recommend my work.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Other than editing, Trey and I are enjoying some one on one time with Dakota. Cheyenne is in Abilene visiting with family this week. Dakota is loving all the attention she's getting. Do you blame the girl?



No comments:

Post a Comment