Monday, May 05, 2014

My Best Work to Date

Saturday, I recorded a wedding in Joshua. The photographer wasn't able to make it to the second location, so the bride and groom asked me to take some stills as well as video. I only took a few, since my main focus and hired purpose was to be there to record the wedding. Here are a few pictures that I took at the second location, Eagle Mountain Lake in Ft. Worth.
Untitled
I didn't know the bride prior to her hiring me, she found me via my vimeo.com page. We wrote and texted often, months leading up to the wedding. She knew what she wanted and sent me tidbits of wedding details along the way. It was lovely working with her.

I can't wait to edit this video. Based on the footage I've reviewed so far, I think this is going to be my best work, to date. Pretty exciting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment