Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's Group Date. Boys Surprise Us with a Limo Ride to Dallas

For over a month, Trey has had Valentine's Day plans for us. He kept the details from me. However he did tell me, that it was going to be a group date. I love surprises! I didn't even beg him to tell me.
2014 Valentine's Day
Yesterday, I worked a half-day, so I would have enough time to get ready.
Before meeting our friends for a night of fun, we stopped by to see the girls.
2014 Valentine's Day
It was nice seeing Trey dressed up for the occasion.
2014 Valentine's Day 2014 Valentine's Day
We arrived at Paul's house (the guy to Trey's right), and we took group photos. We were chatting, wondering now what? Where are we going? What are we doing, boys? And then this black limo pulled up. The girls were like what???? Are we being punked? They have the wrong address.
We were so appreciative of the wonderful surprise! Way to go guys! Thank you! We felt special.
2014 Valentine's Day
Have you ever rode in a limo? This was my first time. It was pretty cool.
2014 Valentine's Day
We cranked up the music and had a great time. The guys still didn't' tell us where we were heading. An hour later, we were in Dallas!
2014 Valentine's Day
Talk about fancy…we stopped and ate at Pappas Bros Steakhouse. I didn't even know about this place. I've been to the other Pappas chain restaurants, but I didn't know they had a steakhouse. It was a formal resturant. The atmosphere was over the top, romantic - even with four couples. :)
2014 Valentine's Day
I made some new friends and new memories.
2014 Valentine's Day

2014 Valentine's Day 2014 Valentine's Day
Thanks, Trey!
2014 Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment