Friday, February 07, 2014

My Week in Photos

Trey got off of work early…he's the boss man now, so I guess he can do stuff like that. He surprised Chey and picked her up early from childcare. He took her to see Lego the movie. She called me at work to tell me how excited she was.
Untitled
Since Amanda had her baby, last week….
(The kids at the hospital trying to get a peak of Mack…)
Untitled
My friend Rosa is watching the girls, while I work. She made them homemade tortillas, so obviously my girls love her. Also, new toys to play with…who wouldn't love it?
Untitled Untitled
This is how we spent our Super Bowl Sunday.
Untitled
We baked cupcakes. We got all pinterest fancy (not) and used the box.
Untitled
I let Chey do most of the mixing. They were delicious.
Untitled
Trey eating donuts and doing what he does.
Untitled
According to buzzfeed, if I was a dog, I'd be a pit bull. Ok….
Dog Personality

No comments:

Post a Comment