Monday, February 10, 2014

In-Home Photo Session. Newborn. Family. Siblings.

Here are pictures of Amanda and her boys. When we took these photos, Mack was seven days old.
Bilbo Boys and Mommy
I don't specialize in newborn or family portraits, so for me, this was really working outside of my comfort zone. However, I'd do anything for Amanda. I'm so happy with the way the portraits turned out.
Bilbo Boys and Mommy
Amada watches my girls, while I work. She is taking several weeks off, so she can have some quality time with all of her boys. Her husband, works full-time and is going to college full-time, so he couldn't join us for the photo session.
5A3A8912
I don't anticipate taking a lot of family portraits, but it was a lot of fun.
Bilbo Boys and Mommy Bilbo Boys and Mommy Bilbo Boys and Mommy Bilbo Boys and Mommy Bilbo Boys and Mommy Bilbo Boys and Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment