Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Sunshine Smiles, Birthday Dinner, Race Results & Official Pics

If this picture doesn't make you happy, I'm not sure there is a picture out there, that will.
My Girls on the Sofa
Last week, was my younger sisters birthday. She's 20 years, young. Basically, a baby. I took her to Hacienda San Miguel's resturant, Saturday night, after I ran Rockledge Rumble 50K. I think I over did it that day, but it was totally worth it, to have some girl time with my sister.
Celebrating Tasha's 20th birthday at Hacienda San Miguel's
I ordered pork tacos. It was delicious. Afterwards, we went out for coffee and gelato.
Celebrating Tasha's 20th birthday at Hacienda San Miguel's
P.S. Rocklege Rumble Race Results are posted. And my race proofs are also posted. I look exhausted in them. The photos were taken right as I was about to cross the finish line. I was running up a flight of stairs. It's ok if you laugh at me and my --- I'm ready to collapse form.
Enjoy!
Photos:
http://www.racephotonetwork.com/QPPlus/Proofs.aspx
Race Results:
Overall, I placed 36th out of 69 runners.
http://nttr.org/rumble/results/2013-rumble-results-50k.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment