Monday, October 14, 2013

We have a new car

We have a new car sitting in our garage and it's pink.
Barbie Jeep
Cheyenne is a wild driver, so Trey used his belt to strap dakota in. I thought it was strange that it did not have seat belts..
Barbie Jeep
Later, I'll post video of Chey's crazy driving.
Barbie Jeep
Dakota was like, I better not fall out of this!
Barbie Jeep
Dakota loves it when Chey hits the gas and brakes abruptly. Chey is the driver and Dakota is in charge of the radio.
Barbie Jeep
Yesterday, the girls played outside for over an hour. Bella was scared and covered her eyes.
Barbie Jeep
My 11 year old niece thought it would be cool to drive.
Barbie Jeep
When you were a kid, did you have a motorized car? I always wanted one of these when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment