Thursday, October 03, 2013

Send Me Letters, Money and Chocolate

Earlier this week, I applied for a PO Box. You can look me up and send me goodies...I accept business or personal gifts. Preferably choclate, but you know I'd also settle for a gift card to Lululemon.
P.O. Box Form for Small Business
One of the main reasons I applied for a PO Box is because DA Video & Photography Services is now accredited with the Better Business Bureau! Instead of listing my home address, I decided a PO box is a better option. There's something about going to the post office, that really makes me feel like an adult. You'd think that having two kids would. You'd think.

What do you guys think about the BBB? I know when I see the BBB seal, I feel like that's a business who cares about customer service. If you want to check it out, here is the link to DAVP - BBB accreditation page.
P.O. Box Form for Small Business

No comments:

Post a Comment