Monday, September 23, 2013

Cousins Photo Shoot Part 2

I hope you guys had a great weekend. Trey's co-worker and his girlfriend volunteered to watch the girls, Saturday night. I was like YEAH, DATE NIGHT! Trey and I went to Southlake and went to (a new to us) Cheesecake Factory. I ate about 2,818 calories there. At least I had a good run week. Cheers to that.
Dailymile
Ok, now here's the good stuff -- here are the rest of photos I took, this weekend of the girls.

Bella and my younger sister, Natasha
Cousins Photo Shoot Cousins Photo Shoot
Chey is a photographer at heart. She was snapping photos (on an iPhone), when she wasn't in my camera frame.
Cousins Photo Shoot
This girl, will be in middle school next year.
Cousins Photo Shoot
I remember when she was this age
Angelica is showing Tasha she has one too
This sums up, Bella
Cousins Photo Shoot Cousins Photo Shoot Cousins Photo Shoot Cousins Photo Shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment