Friday, August 30, 2013

How Long is Too Long?

Dakota is almost 15 months old and still clinging to my chest. How long is too long for breastfeeding? There for a while, I thought she was weaning just fine, but recently --- she seems to want me more than ever. I'm not in a huge hurry to stop, but how old is too old for a baby to be breastfed? 18 months? 2 years old? 16? <---- kidding!

Here are some comical posters about nursing. Breastfeeding Posters
Sometimes I wish men were capable of lactating. I mean really this is 2013, where's the pill? Haha!
Breastfeeding Posters
Seriously! Pumping 4 days a week at work, was enough. If I'm out and about I don't have time for all that nonsense.
  Breastfeeding Posters
Dakota hated being covered by the blanket, so I had to  and still do  -- discreetly feed her in public. Most people don't even realize what's going on or they don't care.
Breastfeeding Posters
People make jokes like this all the time. I don't mind. I think it's funny.
Breastfeeding Posters
For the win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment