Monday, August 12, 2013

Free Weight

How was your weekend? I braved the tax-free crowds and went shopping at the mall. It wasn't bad at all. I'm weird and I like busy shopping seasons like tax-free weekend and Black Friday. I also went grocery shopping, for the first time at Trader Joe's. I LOVE IT! The only thing I did not like was the tiny parking lot.

Saturday morning, Trey drove to Abilene and the girls and I stayed behind. While the girls were still sleeping, I ran 10 miles on the treadmill. I had a solid run week.

 Dakota and I are committed to doing more strength training, like lifting weights. When she gets bored, working out with me, I use her baby body as a free weight...and boy do I feel the burn!!!Weight Training with Dakota

Weight Training with Dakota

No comments:

Post a Comment