Friday, July 05, 2013

Fourth of July, 2013

How was your fourth of July? We had an exhaustingly fun day.

Thanks to Trey I have pool fever! For now, I will enjoy neighborhood pools. Our friends (who live around the block from us), were pool sitting, so we went over and played in the pool. I prefer a rectangle stye versus a kidney shape. There was nothing extravagant about this pool and I think that's why I like it so much.
Pol
During my run, I took a photo of the latest pool being built in the neighborhood.
Neighborhood Pools
After swimming, we drove to Glen Rose to visit with Aunt Jari, Uncle John and Trey's cousin and the rest of the family. They were staying at an RV park. This is their massive RV. FUN, right? I didn't get a chance to take a photo, while we were there, yesterday, but here is one from the archives....
Photo taken Oct. 2011
John & Jeri's New RV
We had a wonderful day playing. Too bad I had to work today. I could've requested the day off, but I (always) have to reserve my vacation days for emergencies and days when I have to work doing freelance.

This sums up how I felt waking up this morning. Fourth of July

No comments:

Post a Comment