Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Do You Need Motivation? Here's Something that Always Inspires Me...

Yesterday, I wanted to go for a run. By the time I was free to go, it was 8:30 pm and 98 degrees outside. I've ran in the evening in 98 degree weather, it can be done, but it's not fun. I decided to run on my treadmill. It didn't make me go any faster, but hey, at least I was running and not sweating bullets.

I was hoping something good would be on TV, to distract me and luckily my DVR was recording one of my favorite shows, extreme weight loss. Have you seen this show? The host, Chris Powell, works with an obese person and helps them shed hundreds of pounds. The process takes a year. I prefer to watch this show, when I'm running on the treadmill because it motivates me to move.

My other favorite show to watch while I'm running is the Chew....how ironic (more like a contridiction) is that?

Do you ever miss a workout and then try to squeeze one in mid-day? 
Last month, I started working out at work, during my lunch break. I probably did it four or five times. I would run about 4 miles at a time. Now that the weather is back to blazing hell, I've decided to hold off on the lunch runs, until a cold front blows through or seasons change.

No comments:

Post a Comment