Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Crummel Wedding Photographs

I did not sleep well last night. I have a sinus infection and Chey woke up around 3 am crying saying she needed Claritin, (she is also fighting allergies). This morning, I made the call and decided to stay at home. Sick Day it is. I've been siting on the sofa all day. Moving around hurts my head.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photographs from the Crummel Wedding
I was not hired to take photographs, but I figured I'd take a few to add to the DVD menu.
Crummel Wedding
This wedding was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. The decor and food -- soooo decadent.
Crummel Wedding

Crummel Wedding
Check out this photo booth, it was like an entire set!
Crummel Wedding
Groom & Bride
Crummel Wedding

Crummel Wedding Crummel Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment