Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Official Spring 2013 Ballet Photos

The hired photographer posted photos and I bought a few. Here are the official recital pictures.
You should see Cheyenne freestyle dance. A few months ago, she would twirl around and now she's turning and pointing like a real ballerina. I can tell her classes are helping. Technique or not....to see her dancing and having fun, warms my heart.
Spring 2013 Ballet Recital
In June she'll be going to Abilene Ballet Theater Summer Ballet Camp. Originally, I had planned on sending both girls, but I think I'm going to keep Dakota. She was fine not seeing me an entire week ...and although I had fun with Trey every night in ft. worth....I missed Dakota terribly! Trey felt/feels the same way.
Spring 2013 Ballet Recital

No comments:

Post a Comment