Sunday, May 19, 2013

Cheyenne's Ballet Spring Performance (Video) & Party of Nine

Cheyenne's Ballet Recital

You guys, my ballerina did an amazing job!!!!!



I was a little worried for her because the day before the recital, she told me she didn't know all her steps, but she said she would try her best.

Her best is fantastic, see for yourself.

You will melt, when you see the little girls in their tutus.

We almost took up a full row at the performance hall.
Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
Party of 9!
Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
Dakota was so good during the 2 hour performance. When she started to get wiggly we'd just pass her off to the person to the right or left. She seemed to prefer the jazz numbers more than the classical ballet performances.
 Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
I LOVED THE ENTIRE SHOW!
Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
But this upper level group nailed it! I have a short video clip of them, I will post at some point.
Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
This was a school performance, so we had a chance to see 3 year olds through 18 year olds dance.Cheyenne's Ballet Recital Cheyenne's Ballet Recital Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
I can vouch for Trey and say that he has plenty of hair and he's not balding...haha - interesting lighting. Also, Dakota wears shoes, (sometimes). Family pics are the best. We are all well-dressed and smiling. Yay for that!
Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
I'm so proud of Cheyenne. She will continue with the Ballet Studio, next year, for the fall and spring semester. She will also be participating in two ballet summer camps. One at her ballet school and the other one will be with the Abilene Ballet Theater. We've heard wonderful things about Abilene BT so we are excited.
Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
These are our friends, Kirsten and Chris. They have babysat for us several times. They are wonderful with our girls. Cheyenne was so happy to see familiar faces at her recital.
Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
My mom is so proud (of all her girls) and I know she enjoyed seeing her grand babies this weekend.
Cheyenne's Ballet Recital
It was wonderful having all of our family in town. Mom and dad will have both girls all week long. I don't know what to do with myself. I already miss Cheyenne and Dakota.
Cheyenne's Ballet Recital

No comments:

Post a Comment