Saturday, May 04, 2013

Amusement Park Snapshots

This morning, Dakota and I dropped the kids off at Six Flags. Trey, Angelica and Cheyenne spent the morning and afternoon at the park, while Dakota and I ran errands and (I) worked from home..Dakota supervised and helped me stay on track.

I'm buried in editing and I have several deadlines coming up, so Trey taking the girls to the amusement park was a huge help. Dakota and I caught up with them around 5 pm. I rode a few rides and ate dinner out there too.

Here are a few snapshots from several rides.
Six Flags Over Texas
My favorite...Cheyenne's expression is priceless!
Six Flags Over Texas
They stood in line for an hour and a half to ride this ride. Crazy. The other lines, for other rides were not that long.
Six Flags Over Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment