Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Personal Models & Paying Off a Debt

The great thing about being a photographer and also a mom is that I can use my children as models on any given day. I needed to do some test shots - nothing fancy. I was just trying to get use to the different settings on the Canon 5D Mark III.

Speaking of that camera, today I paid it off. BOOM!
A few weeks ago, I pulled out a line of credit with (0% financing), knowing that as soon as I completed a project, I'd pay it off and today I did. Double BOOM!

Now, maybe one day -- I'll actually pay myself, instead of investing in my company.
Test Shots Indoors playing with different camera settings Test shots indoors different settings
Test Shots Indoors playing with different camera settings Test Shots Indoors playing with different camera settings
Test Shots Indoors playing with different camera settings Test Shots Indoors playing with different camera settings

No comments:

Post a Comment