Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hands-On At Home for Trey & At Work For Me

I've been working the last two days long hours. I've been recording a seminar in Dallas. Trey has been helpful, especially today. He's been watching the girls. Thanks for being a hands on Dad, Trey!
Dakota
A rare moment, Dakota cuddling. Side note, Baby arm rolls are adorbs!!!!!
Dakota napping with Daddy
This is what I've had my hands on....
My office at the Omni Hotel Production Video Production
I've mentioned it before, but I want to say it again. I'm really impressed with the Omni Hotel customer service. Both times, I've been there they have accommodated me when I need a private lactation room. Yesterday, during lunch, the hotel restaurant got slammed with customers. The management felt terrible because the group that I was hired to videotape, did not get their food right away -- which in turn set us off schedule -- so today they provided a complimentary smoothie bar. Yum!
Smoothy Bar at Omni hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment