Saturday, March 09, 2013

My Week in Photos

Now accepting plastic! Who wants to help me test it, to see if it works? LOL.
This is for my small business. In a few weeks, I'll get to see how it works.
Now accepting plastic
Yesterday, I had the day off and had a girls day with my favorite girlies. I picked Angelica up from school and to celebrate the beginning of the break, I treated everyone to some frozen yogurt.
P.S. I have to work through Spring Break, but Angelica is pumped to have a break.
 Cheyenne & Angelica at a Frozen Yogurt Place Cheyenne at a Frozen Yogurt Place
Shopping with the girls at Kid 2 Kid. We found a few gems.
Cheyenne Kid 2 Kid Cheyenne - Dressing Room at Kid 2 Kid
Lunch date with my older sister, Amy -- her treat!
At Chili's with Cheyenne

Cheyenne's Coloring Dakota in her bouncer while I run on the treadmill 
An update of Dakota and food....It's getting better! Right now, she really likes strawberry's, so I've been mixing it with veggies.
Cheyenne & Dakota - High Chair
Party hard, crash hard.
(picture taken, while parked in the garage).
Occassionally, she naps, while we commute. Mrs. Amanda does a reward - behavior chart, so that's why Chey has massive princess stickers on her chest. I guess, she was really good, that day.
Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment