Friday, March 22, 2013

I Said One Thing & Then I Did Another...

Do you ever say, I'm not going to do something and then it seems like you turn around and do it. Well, as I recall I said I was not going to take on as much photography work, when I initially launched DA Video  & Photography Services. I planned on focusing primarily on video, but still doing event photography as needed. Well, I've been giving an opportunity to do photography work, that could potentially lead to repeat business twice a year. It's taking composite photos for the BSN Nursing Class. 

I'll be taking on that project, next week. I already have 80 students who have made an appointment to have their portrait taken by yours truly. So, with this big project and upcoming projects, I decided to add a third camera to the mix. 

Today, I welcome the Canon EOS 5D Mark III to the family. I was not at home to receive the package,  as we speak I'm still not home! So, Trey opened the goods and took this photo for me. The batteries are being charged, as we speak. I'm so excited to use this as my main DSLR camera for shorter video productions and also excited to use it to take portraits. Family, Friends and all moving things -- this might be the time to ask me to take your portrait, since I'm so giddy with excitement. I will most likely say yes. Maybe.
Let's Roll!
WEBSITE! 
Oh, I also have more excited news to share about my business. I have a website! Please visit it! Also, keep in mind that it is a work in progress.
http://www.domvideophoto.com

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you on this new venture in your life. I would live for you to do portraits of Jon and I. Maybe next time we are in the area I can set up an appointment.

    ReplyDelete