Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day & My Week in Photos

Did everyone have a romantic Valentine's Day?

Our church provided childcare from 6 pm - 9 pm, which gave Trey and I an opportunity to go out to dinner. We went on a double date with Chris and Kirsten (Chris is Trey's workout buddy and co-worker), to The KEG. The KEG does not allow reservations. We arrived at 6:30 pm. It was an hour and a half wait, but we were in good company and kid-free, so we were fine.

As far as gifts, I mentioned in a previous post, I got Trey a 40 caliber. He got a BA gun and I got cookies from Fudruckkers. Haha! It's fine, really. This year, I said no flowers, no chocolate. The only thing I really cared about was a date night and I got it. Thank you, Trey!

You want to hear something funny? Amanda and I got each other the same V-day gift. Donuts from Krispy Kreame. This was her batch.
Valentine's Day
The girls made this for me, while I was at work. I love it. Based on the hand sizes, Cheyenne is a giant compared to little sister.
Valentine's Day Sweetness
Well, here are the rest of my photos this week -- mainly of the kids at childcare. Amanda sends Trey and I pictures during the day of them. I appreciate that.
I got a kick out of the photo on the right side. Cheyenne was playing photographer and Luke was posing all stylish. From what I hear and the few interactions I see between them, they are great friends.
Sharing and swapping iPad and Kindle Cheyenne is a Photographer
Preston and Dakota, exchanging secrets.
Preston telling Dakota a secret
Taunting Molly the dog
Cheyenne making silly faces at Molly
Well, that's all I have. What are your plans for this weekend? I'll be working tomorrow, video recording a QuinceaƱera. It should be a lot of fun. I don't have any video or photo work lined up for the month of March, so it would be nice if an opportunity came up. 
Have a great weekend, everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment