Friday, February 22, 2013

My Week in Photos

Here's one I forgot to include last week.
Raise your hand if you can say arm-rolls? 
Girls Getting Ready for bed
2 Blowouts in one day. I didn't send enough clothes to Mrs. Amanda's house. Well, now we know Dakota would make a beautiful boy.
Dakota Bear Dakota Bear
She's still wobbly, but she's sitting-up on the regular.
I place a pillow behind her, just in case she decides to take a tumble backwards. Mrs. Amanda has carpet and it's an easier landing -- on hardwood, not so much, even with a blanket underneath.
Dakota Bear Dakota Bear
Earlier this week, we met up with friends to go on a train ride at the mall. It was Luke's idea. He was rewarded with good behavior and instead of picking a toy he wanted to go on a train ride with friends. He specially said, he wanted Cheyenne to join. How sweet is that?
Cheyenne
This is Mrs. Amanda and all the kiddos. Two of those kids belong to other people, so we are only 92% crazy -- going out with an army of small humans.
Train Ride at the mall
Cheyenne and I like to compare our hair. I'll take her highlights and she can take my low-lights. I'm pretty sure, I'd win that deal.
Cheyenne Cheyenne
What are your plans this weekend? I'll be running in a half marathon on Sunday. COWTOWN!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment