Monday, February 11, 2013

A Gift For Trey (A Handgun)

Nothing says, I love you like gifting your lover a 40 caliber.
Springfield XDM.
40 Caliber
This is what I got Trey for Valentine's and by that I mean, he obsessed about owning a gun (for a LONG TIME), he was constantly researching handguns, he talked about it all the time and the other day he went to the gun store and while he was there, he told me he was going to get a gun and I gave him my blessing. "Ok, happy Valentine's Day!"
It has several safety features and also a lock of some kind that you stick down the barrel. He is also looking at a special safety case for extra-extra-extra protection.
40 Caliber
Here's a video of Trey's shooting the gun for the first time. He went with some friends out to the country and shot guns on their private property. When I saw the video, I was like -- OH WOW, take me there so I can go running. Haha! Oh, and nice gun.
Ta-ta-ta-day....BOOM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment