Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Vintage Starter Dallas Cowboys Jacket

A friend from church gave Trey an old school Cowboys jacket.
Do you guys remember when everyone wore these??
I wasn't even sure if people call them vintage, but according to the Internetzz and sports fans, they are. Okay, then.
Vintage? Starter Cowboys JacketVintage? Starter Cowboys Jacket
Every time Trey moves, all I hear is --- swoosh-swoosh.

Trey was excited, like a little kid, when our friend, Guy surprised him, by giving him the jacket.
This is Guy and his wife Gwen. They use to be our Sunday School teachers. They are also Cowboys fans.
Guy & Gwen. Sunday School Teachers.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted one of those so bad when I was in like 7th grade!!! I guess that was forever ago even though it feels like yesterday...it was almost 20 years ago...gosh I'm getting old...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in denial, we are not getting older, it's everybody else.

      Delete