Wednesday, January 23, 2013

That Will Go on the List

This is what happens when a toddler gets a hold of your camera phone, while shopping in Best Buy. A child will snap photos of everything they want. Trey and I are still trying to get away with telling Cheyenne, that will go on the list. I think she's catching on because lately she's been responding with, "NO, I want it now." Between you and I, there is no list and she's catching on...
The photo taking didn't stop, once we were in the car. I said cheese to the camera and then I had to pry my phone from her hands.
Cheyenne's Doing Chey taking photos
If there are more typos than usual, I'm going to use my head cold as an excuse. Since Monday, evening I've felt like poo poo. Saturday and Sunday I skipped my long run because my body felt achy and not the typical -- I'm sore from working-out achy. Monday I was feeling a little better, so I ran 6 miles. Dakota wanted me, so I carried her off and on, while incline walking. 7% incline, plus 15 pound baby = BURN. Bouncing up and down, probably reminded her of being in my womb.
Dakota, do you remember those 20 mile running weeks, we'd have, when you were in my tummy??I miss that.
Workout Partner
Do you want to know what made my week? The Chew cookbook, courtesy of my CitiBank Rewards Points. I love cookbooks and I read them like novels. By the way, I don't know why CitiBank keeps rewarding me with free merchandise, I don't have a credit card, but I'll take the free stuff.
The Chew!! Cookbook

No comments:

Post a Comment