Friday, January 18, 2013

My Week in Photos

Someone in the family joined a bowling league. Not me, Trey. Once a week, him and the guys meet for bowling. So, cute...I mean cool.
Bowling
Yesterday, Cheyenne enjoyed Dakota's sick day, a little too much. She was dancing around the living room and refused to take off her PJs. Dancer
Around noon, I had to bribe her to put normal clothes on. I promised her candy, but then she forgot, so I forgot. Oops!
Sick Day at the House
Since Cheyenne was a good girl and didn't scream (too much), when she got her shots at the doctors office, Trey took her out for ice cream. I didn't mention that yesterday, she also had a doctors appointment. It was her 4 year old wellness appointment.
Ice Cream
Have a good weekend. We have family coming to town -- so we'll be having fun with them.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:47 PM

    Appreciate this post. Will try it out.
    Stop by my page : click through the following internet site

    ReplyDelete