Monday, December 17, 2012

My Week in Photos

December is always a busy freelance month for me. This past week, I had four photography events, two of which I also provided some video support. All of the ceremonies took place in the span of two days.
 Camping out here, just waiting for people #SayCheese
I used my personal camera to take pictures.
Battery insurance #freelance
A faculty was appointed to say the closing remarks at one of the ceremonies. Everyone was ready to go (and eat dinner, I'm sure) and the faculty said, "I just have a few words to say,"  --- then she rolled out a scroll. Haha!!!!
Closing Remarks - a faculty rolls out a scroll. LOL #nursing #freelance
My weekend office. I like the view.
Office
I'll leave you with two sweet pictures of Dakota.
Asleep in my arms   Good morning

No comments:

Post a Comment