Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Snow and Cuddles

Christmas morning, I was the first one to wake up. I immediately started a fire, you know -- to get in the Christmas spirit. Once everyone was awake, we didn't waste much time. Within, minutes we were ready to open presents.
Christmas Morning Fire Christmas Day 2012
What felt like two seconds later, our living room looked like this...
Can you spot Dakota? Her puppy attacked her and everyone was busy playing and didn't notice.
Christmas Day 2012
My older sister got off of work and joined us, just in time for breakfast. I made pancakes with a strawberry puree topping and bacon (on the side).

SNOW On Christmas!!!! 
I screamed with excitement, when I looked out the window and saw snow. I had no idea snow was in the forecast. When we woke up, it was warm and by noon snow was falling.
Christmas Day 2012
View from my backdoor around 12:30 pm.
Christmas Day 2012
View from the front porch.
Christmas Day 2012
So, it was pretty obvious, what I did the rest of the day...Snuggled under my new throw and cuddled with Dakota. Don't let her sour face fool you, she enjoyed it!
Christmas Cuddles!
There's a smile.
Christmas Day 2012
Christmas morning faces
Christmas Day 2012
Since it was cold and wet outside, Cheyenne had to play indoors.  
Christmas Day 2012
It was no sweat off her back. By the way, she loved her ballet gifts. Did Santa bring you what you asked for. Trey got me my first pair of Lulu groove pants. I will never wear jeans again. That's a lie, but they are really comfortable and I plan on wearing them every second, minute and hour, I'm not at work.
Christmas Day 2012
That's how our Christmas went. How about you? Did you travel? Stay home? Christmas Day 2012

1 comment:

  1. yay for trey listening to the "subtle" I want lulu for xmas hints. Good man! What a happy looking family! :D

    ReplyDelete