Friday, October 26, 2012

My Week in Photos

The last bit of San Antonio pictures, actually I think Trey has a few more, but this is it for now...

While we were in San Antonio, Trey and Cheyenne experienced the mirror maze.
IMG_3402
According to Trey, the maze is not as easy as you might think. It took him several minutes to find his way to the exit. At one point, he ended up back at the beginning. He thought he had reached the end. I explained to him, NO -- you are right where you started. Chey enjoyed the first minute of the maze and then she got scared. Trey finished by himself. I'm so proud of him!!! Haha!

They had to wear gloves, so their filthy hands wouldn't mess up the mirrors.
IMG_3401
I had low expectations of Rainforest Cafe, but I was surprised, how good my dinner was! Cheyenne loved it too. I got a burger and kettle chips.
IMG_3400
Walking somewhere downtown.
IMG_3385
Sweet Dakota is a great traveler. Trey's pretty good too. I like how he drives when we travel and he has a great sense of direction. I on the other hand, get lost or off route even when I use my Ford GPS unit.
IMG_3381
Here is a picture of the hotel gym. I used the gym one day, during our two night visit. I used the bike and then did some freestyle stuff without the machines. It took me two days to recover from doing over 50 lunges and 50 squats.
IMG_3378
One of the patios at Rita's. Not much action, for a Sunday night.
IMG_3391
We made a pit stop in Waco and Cheyenne harassed me with a knife. Something about giving her lifetime of candy or else.
IMG_3371
Have a great weekend! I have a 10K to run, sometime this weekend. It's not a race, per say -- just a simulated one. It's on my training program.
So instead of trying to find a 10K and spend $25 - $35 for an overpriced run, I'm just going to pretend like my next run is a race.

No comments:

Post a Comment