Tuesday, October 02, 2012

I know how to pick'em

Why do I always pick the worst games to go to? I've gone to 3 Cowboys games and they've lost all 3! I think it's time to never leave my house again. I'm talking about the Cowboys Monday Night Football Game. The Chicago Bears slaughered them. While I'm thinking about it, I'd like to announce how much I dislike Chicago Bear fans. They are rude! They should take some notes, from us Texas folks about manners and good sportsmanship. :)

The only reason, I'm smiling in this photo is because it was a few hours before kick-off. I had no idea -- Romo was going to throw so many interceptions.
Untitled
Well, at least these people made it fun. Scot and Leah.
Untitled
Leah, use to watch Cheyenne for me, way back when....
Untitled
I'm sure Trey has been listening to talk radio all day. I on the other hand, can do without ever hearing about that game, again. It was a train wreck, I'd like to forget about.
 Untitled
Thanks to Trey's mom for watching the girls for us, so we could go out. We appreciate it!
Untitled
Here's to next week -- I can only hope!
Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment