Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Winter is Going to be Brutal

And I'm not just talking about the weather....
My toddler only likes wearing skirts and prefers sandals over closed shoes. This is going to be a hard fashion season for us. Perhaps, the answer is leggings??? but there might not be any hope for shoes.Dakota and Chey watching Boz in their room
Dakota and Chey didn't take an afternoon nap, yesterday, but they rested in their room for about an hour. Sweet sisters! I think Dakota loves how close the  TV is to her crib.
Dakota and Chey watching Boz in their room
Saturday at Jubilee of Tables there was chilcare, but I wanted a picture with Dakota, so I grabbed her and we took this photo. I wish both of my girls were there, but Chey wanted to spend time with her Daddy. They spent the entire day together. I'm thankful, Trey is a hands on Dad. He's great with her.
Dakota and I at Jubilee of Tables 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment