Saturday, September 01, 2012

Family Date Night: Fancy Pants Edition

This evening our little family went out to eat at the keg steakhouse and bar. It's a fancy steak restaurant, I was really impressed. Trey doesn't take me out much. I'm kidding, but really, I'm more of a Chili's, Logan's or Pizza Inn --- kind of girl.

The lighting at the restaurant was pretty dim, Trey had to use his flashlight on his phone to read the menu.
Dinner at the keg steakhouse and bar
We had a wonderful experience at the Keg and the food was heavenly. I highly recommend it for a date night or family date night too (why not?). We took the kids.
Dinner at the keg steakhouse and bar
I'm not sure if they always do this, but our waiter brought out a kid appetizer for Cheyenne.
Dinner at the keg steakhouse and bar
What's your favorite cocktail? I usually stick with a margarita. Have you ever had a bellini? I tried one for the first time, tonight. It's a sparkling wine and peach purée cocktail. It's an A+ drink, in my book.

Herb Garlic Shrimp appetizer -- this was all mine. For the main course I tried the filet mignon wrapped in applewood smoked bacon. Mmmmm, b-a-c-o-n. The only thing I didn't care too much for was the dessert. It's probably because I overloaded my taste buds and by the time dessert rolled around, my taste buds were like, noooooo -- we can't take anymore, too much stimulation! Ha, maybe.
Dinner at the keg steakhouse and bar
I'm stuffed with food! Now, I must run 100 miles, this week. I'm kidding! But really, I ate enough food to sustain me, for at least a week and a half. All I want to do is this....Dakota knows, what's up. Dinner at the Keg

No comments:

Post a Comment