Friday, August 03, 2012

Thank You. No, Thank You. AND My Week in Photos

I've heard the more children you have, the more forgetful you become. Is that true? Maybe it is because for some insane reason, I paid my mortgage payment twice this month. DOH!

After talking to the bank and mortgage company we sorted it out and I will receive a refund with no penalties. Thank goodness!

After that whole debacle, I started browsing my banks website and come to find out, I have thousands of thank you points. Who knew??? With these thank you points, I can redeem them for electronics, clothes, jewelry, all kinds of cool stuff. They have my Nike watch and guess what? I have enough points to get another one, if I wanted (which I don't). I bet Trey wished he knew about the rewards program a few months ago. I think I might hoard the points for a ridiculous amount of time, so I can put it towards something big. Hmmm, maybe.

Show Me the Gold
I'm really getting into the Olympics and what makes it even better is I get to watch it live via streaming! I can't stream the events from home because I don't have a cable provider and to my understanding that's the only way to stream it. But my co-worker has a cable provider....

Yeah, really the only people who seem to care about the games are myself and one other co-worker. Therefore, we get to watch the games we are interested in. Today, was track and field, so I watched a few first round events (RUNNING) and the 10,000M women's final race.

This is my Olympic view. Go USA!!!! Bring home the Gold in everything! Ha!
Office Perk #USA
I got this maid service ad in the mail. I was like, YEAH, I know! And then I called for my butler and maid and no one came.
Well, someone has to do it.
You are looking at a portrait of me.
This is the artistic work of Cheyenne.
That's all I've got. Have a fantastic weekend!
Me, according to Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment