Sunday, July 01, 2012

My Week in Photos

I've never claimed to be a scrapbooker. In fact, my idea of scrapbooking is putting 4x6 pictures in an album and calling it a day. You see, I've got the picture taking and video making thing down, but as far as organizing and captioning those photos in a book, I'm completely useless.

I figured both of the girls would appreciate documentation of their life, other than blog form, so I started working on Dakota's book and I added onto Cheyenne's. Do you have a baby book? I think my mom has mine, somewhere at her house.
I'm not much of a scrapbook type of person, but I'll give it a try for my girls
I don't know about you, but our summer sleeping schedule is off. I'm more relaxed about letting Chey stay up past 8 pm, since I don't have to rush off to work/daycare. Even though, we're off schedule, I miss that consistency, so I think this week I'm going to strive to get back to our normal routine --- or at least get back to an 8 pm bedtime, for miss thing.
Goodnight, Cheyenne
This week, we watched the Lion King and Dakota was fixated on the TV. At the end of the movie, I couldn't resist holding Dakota above my head as the Circle of Life was playing in the background. Cheyenne and I were laughing so hard. You had to be there....
Not too young to watch Lion King
Cheyenne getting into something, while I was strapped to Dakota.
What is she up to?

Untitled
Yesterday, Trey and I did some shopping. I shopped for postpartum transition clothes (at target) and Trey bought some work pants, from dickies. That's where he does all of his shopping for work uniforms.

This was taken at the Dickies Outlet Store in Downtown Ft. Worth.
Downtown Dickies Outlet

No comments:

Post a Comment