Tuesday, July 17, 2012

I've decided it should rain everyday for 15 minutes

Is that too much to ask?
IMG_8608
Even with me being at home, I have slacked on watering the garden, everyday. Surprisingly, the herbs are still alive. I guess, I'm making the point, that anyone can garden???
IMG_8611 IMG_8613
IMG_8626 IMG_8609
And this here, is the real reason why I have kids, free labor.
IMG_8620 IMG_8617
She won't resent me at all.... :)
IMG_8625
Pink Eye
Have you ever had pink eye? I've never had it. I noticed this afternoon, Dakota's right eye was all crusty and then when I put her down for the night I noticed her eyes were watery and she had nasty goo in them. I might have to take her to the doctors office tomorrow morning. I'll keep an eye on it <-----(see what I did there?)

P.S. Dakota's new sleeping schedule for the past few nights has been 10 pm(ish) feeding and then wake up time 5 am. She is 5 weeks old.
IMG_8627

No comments:

Post a Comment