Friday, June 01, 2012

Sing Baby Sing

Guess who was singing her little heart out? This girl.
End of the Year School Performance
Yesterday, was Cheyenne's last day at school and she ended her day with a school performance.
Her and her classmates sang, danced, signed (as in sign language) and recited what they learned, from spanish numbers to colors. I'm one proud momma.
End of the Year School Performance
Her and her BFF Brianna. They both did great.
Oh, the next time Chey does a performance remind me not to put her in a dress or a skirt. She had a few pull the skirt up moments. Girls and this age, what is up with that? They get nervous or just distracted and they forget they are suppose to be lady like...skirt down, close your legs....
End of the Year School Performance
You know I filmed the entire thing... Everyone have a fantastic weekend. Who knows what this weekend has in store for me. I could go into labor or it could be a relaxing weekend.
End of the Year School Performance
If there is an error on this video, just check back later bc as I'm posting this -- the video is still be processed. Have a good one, my friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment