Sunday, June 03, 2012

Ladybug London

Meet Ladybug London. Isn't she a doll? I just want to hold and rock her all day long. She's so lovable.
London's Birthday Party
Our neighbors had a birthday party for her and invited us over.
London's Birthday Party
This was some party.
Where was this when I was a kid? This air castle took up a good chunk of real estate. London's Birthday Party
Cheyenne loved it! It was really hot, so I had to run home and get her some socks, so her feet wouldn't blister.
London's Birthday Party
There was even a piƱata.
London's Birthday Party
After all the kids tried to smash it, the adults got a chance. Trey was facing the wrong direction, ready to swing away.
London's Birthday Party   London's Birthday Party London's Birthday Party
It was hot out there (91 degrees), so I spent most of my time sitting in the shade and when the heat got to be too much, I went inside and cooled off.
London's Birthday Party London's Birthday Party
London's Birthday Party London's Birthday Party
London hated all the icing on her face. Poor thing.
London's Birthday Party

No comments:

Post a Comment