Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Natasha's Senior Portraits

This past weekend, I had an opportunity to take my little sisters candid senior portraits. Thanks Abilene wind for being a pain! It was so windy and HOT! We made due and here are a few of my favorites. I'd like to take more inside, if I get a chance. Maybe I can do a set-up soon, but next time include more pictures with Bella, my niece.
Natasha's Senior Portraits
Maybe, I got carried away with the color correcting. :)
It's different....but Tasha looks gorgeous.
Natasha's Senior Portraits

Natasha's Senior Portraits

Natasha's Senior Portraits

Natasha's Senior Portraits

Natasha's Senior Portraits. Natasha's Senior Portraits  
Look how red Bella's face is...I'm telling you -- it was HOT. HOT. HOT. I'm not ready for summer.
Natasha's Senior Portraits

No comments:

Post a Comment