Sunday, February 26, 2012

Date Weekend & Spectating at the 2012 Cowtown 5K & 10K Race

This was suppose to post yesterday. I'm off to run the half marathon!
-----------------------------------
Today (Saturday), I spectated the Cowtown 5K and 10K, but first I want to tell you about my Friday night date. Yesterday, I met Trey immediately after work for a date night. Cheyenne is spending the weekend in Abilene, with grandparents --- So we're child-free this weekend.

While we were on our date, we went to a boot shop and tried on Cowboy boots. I'm kind of obsessed with the Lucchese 1883 brand. My friend Krista let me borrow hers awhile back and I fell in love with them. The Lucchese boots I tried on last night retail for $499. Trey wrote down all the info, like he plans on buying them for me in the future. I told him don't even think about it! 
IMG_5339
After trying on boots, we caught the 7 pm showing of The Vow -- since the movie was at the Movie Tavern, we had dinner there. AFterwards, we split a brownie bowl from Sweet Sammies. AFter all of that, we were not ready to go home yet, so we went to Avoca Coffeehouse. IMG_5340_2
SPECTATING AT THE COWTOWN 5K/10K IMG_5355_2
While I was spectating, I saw Gayla and Kevin, running the 10K. Kevin is Trey's boss. IMG_5385 
I also spotted my friend Laura.




IMG_5375 
My friends, over at EnduraLAB organized a Cowtown's Runner's Rally Lunch Meet-up at the Food Park. Trey and I went to hang-out, but we didn't eat there. IMG_5388
Lunch at La Familia. Trey was waiting on for his fajita plate to arrive. IMG_5391 
I got a breakfast plate.
IMG_5390
Dean-Kingston is going out of business. Check out this stylish jacket Trey tried on...He really needs a winter coat that is not sports related.
IMG_5393

No comments:

Post a Comment