Friday, December 02, 2011

Put Your Big Girl Panties On and Deal With It!

I hope you are ready for a lot of randomness.

Yesterday, Cheyenne ran around the corner and scared me, dressed up like this....She also decided this outfit was perfect bedtime attire. T-shirt Reads: Put Your Big Girl Panties on and Deal with it! Well, said.
Monkey Face
Right before, I went for a run, a caught a glimpse of my profile in the mirror. I was amazed at the size of my stomach. Already! OH and look at my monkey. She insisted on wearing her mask to Mrs. Erin's house, today.
Monkey and Bump
The past two nights, Trey has been feeling sick, so we've been sleeping with the humidifier on. I love the humidifier, especially during the dry winter. I sleep better and my skin feels so soft. Plus, I like the noise it makes. I think I'm channeling Liz Lemon. Any 30 Rock fans?  --- Trey says we need a good humidifier. Yeah,  you know you're getting old, when we start discussing NICE humidifiers.
This makes me sleep better
Trey wasted no time moving my treadmill to the garage. I pulled into the driveway yesterday and he was rolling my TM out the front door. I was like: HEY! What do you think you're doing?!
This makes me sad: Treadmill in the Garage
The treadmill was in the living room, now my small elliptical is occupying the space. Don't get too comfortable.
My POV on the Elliptical
Tasha got an iPhone4!!!! I'm so excited for her. Now, I can FaceTime with my Mom and Bella -- oh yeah and Tasha too. Don't spend too much time looking at my picture. I just got back from my run and I was tired.
FaceTime with Tasha
This month I have two freelance photography jobs. I'm so thankful for that! So, I finally invested in a Gary Fong Lightsphere. It's a flash diffuser that should help diffuse harsh shadows and help minimize oily faces. My friend, David Ruiz who is also a photographer recommended it. You should check out his site. He takes amazing photographs. He needs to give me his camera and then school me on how to use it.
Flash accessory

3 comments:

  1. she must be sad her mask is still here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting that lulu mat! Would you say it is more pink or red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's more red. I'm pleased with it. It's really durable.

      Delete