Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Discovered Some Photos

Saturday, I borrowed my old Canon EOS Rebel Camera from my in-laws, since my camera battery died. While I was downloading photos, of the birthday party, I found these photos. These pictures were taken a while back. I think this was from Cheyenne's last Abilene trip, pre-thanksgiving.
Visiting in Abilene
This is her cousin, DJ.
 Visiting in Abilene
I love her expression!
 Visiting in Abilene
During Chey's birthday party, Hilario said, "hey, that looks like Tasha!" She does! (see picture below). She looks like Tasha when she was younger. I couldn't stop laughing. Oh, and just so you know, this blanket is so soft. It would be a great Christmas gift, to a little girl or boy. Chey loves it. Natasha's Look-A-Like
Before we left town, Chey had to have her nails done.
 Nails
Quality time with family is the best.
Angelica and Chey at the computer

No comments:

Post a Comment