Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Burnt Ice Cream & Cracked iPhone

Yesterday, I planned on meeting a friend at Yogurtland, but she totally forgot. What's up with that? She felt terrible, sooooo we're still friends. Chey and I were already in route to meet her, when I got the news she wouldn't be there--- Trey called to tell me he got off of work a little early, so we decided to meet for dessert with him. WIN.

The Mini Blizzard is just my size. Too bad it didn't taste right. It had a weird burnt after-taste. I'm going to blame it on the pregnancy. There is a growing list of foods that don't taste the same, now that I'm pregnant. Weird, I know, but it's even more annoying.
  Mini Blizzard from Dairy Queen
This man loves Dairy Queen. I think his soul purpose in life is to eat at every Dairy Queen in the state of Texas. Every small town we drive through, he tells me, "I've ate at that one. At that one. And that one. OH, that's one I haven't bee too, I need to make sure and stop there." Ice cream isn't my thing, but it's alright every now and then.
Enjoy Some Ice Cream at Dairy Queen
A few hours before we met, he cracked his iPhone. He even had it in the Defender OtterBox and the glass, still cracked. If this was my phone, there would've been tears.
Trey's iPhone Cracked Screen
Do you have a heavy duty phone case? I've damaged to many iPhones. I don't trust myself with an uncased phone. My iPhone is rarely out of its OtterBox. When I purchased it, the phone went from iPhone box to heavy duty protective case. I guess, this proves, not even the OtterBox is invincible.

Trey has an appointment at the Apple store, so we'll find out in a few days what they can do for him. This is his company phone. The good thing is, the phone still works.
Trey's iPhone Cracked Screen

No comments:

Post a Comment