Monday, October 03, 2011

Extra Room Would be Nice

Not much going on here, just scratched another week off the training schedule. 2 weeks to go, until Palo Duro! I'm ready.

This morning Cheyenne worked out with me.
Workout Buddy
Yoga.
Workout Buddy
Crazy Hair!
Workout Buddy




Workout Buddy
Every time I use the elliptical I roll it out of the guest bedroom and park it in the middle of the living room. It works, but I want an exercise room. It would be so nice to have a designated workout room, so I could keep all my weights and equipment out at all times.
Workout Buddy
If you had a bonus room what would you use it for? Guest room? Craft Room? Game Room? Man Cave?

Here is my training from last week. Notice the numbers have decreased. I love tapering.

1 comment:

  1. I would make it a combo of a weight room, guest room and office.

    ReplyDelete